Massage therapy is driven by scientific and clinical evidence. We use highly specific treatment techniques and, therapeutic stretches and exercises.
Why is it important?
- Excellence in musculoskeletal management
- Accurate assessment and diagnosis
- Identify your long term health goals
- Effective treatments – advanced manual therapy treatment skills and specific therapeutic exercises.
- We take a holistic approach rather than just treating the symptoms
- Personal exercise plan to help progression at home and improving your long term health.
Why you need it
- To help with your optimal health and wellbeing.
- Provide better treatment outcomes
- Saving you time and money
- Comfortable & effective treatment techniques and exercise programmes
- Clearly understand your diagnosis, the causes of it and how to manage it
When you need it
- For any new or pre-existing musculoskeletal disorder. You may have pain, weakness, stiffness, poor coordination or you may just sense you are not moving so well.
- Screening for injury prevention in sport, work or otherwise.
- Early assessment is preferred for quicker results – within weeks not months or years!