We are a Massage therapy, sports massage and remedial massage specialist. Our techniques and methods are based on scientific and clinical evidence. The treatments are delivered by qualified and trained massage therapists who are focused on a holistic approach. If you have any questions or wish to make a no obligation enquiry, please call us.
What to wear
To ensure accurate treatments, the inured body site will need to be accessible.
Please bring appropriate clothing e.g. shorts for leg treatments.
If you are unsure what to wear, please call us and we can discuss this over the phone.
Services we provide
- Thorough clinical assessment and diagnosis
- Clear treatment plans focused on your long term health and wellness
- Skilled manual therapy techniques – joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Soft tissue massage / release techniques and trigger point therapy
- Tailored home exercise prescription and functional rehabilitation
- Sports injury management
- Persistent pain management programmes
- Work place and work injury assessments
- Reflexology – a technique that applies gentle pressure to your feet or hands to bring about a state of relaxation and help the body’s own healing process
Appointments – what to expect
- Reminder text messages are sent the day before all appointments
- Appointments take approximately one hour for initial consultation and treatment
- 40 minutes for subsequent treatments
- Your long term health goals will be identified within the first few sessions and a suitable treatment plan will be discussed and agreed upon
- Follow-up sessions are scheduled based on the the treatment plan
- Payment is expected on the day of the treatment (BACS or cash)
Who We Are
We can help with:
- Sports Injuries
- Back, Neck or Pelvic Pain
- Muscle, Tendon, Ligament or Nerve Injuries
- Headaches or Migraine
- Muscle Imbalance Disorders
- Post Surgical or Post Fracture Disorders
- Arthritic or Joint Pain
- Persistent Pain Disorders
- Holistic approached therapy